Nu Skin Enterprises Reiterates Its 2015 Outlook And Announces Projected 2016 Revenue Growth
"We have generated positive momentum this quarter with the initial introduction of ageLOC Me and ageLOC Youth," said
The company reiterated fourth-quarter 2015 revenue guidance of
A webcast of the event will start at 9 a.m. EST and will be available at ir.nuskin.com. A replay of the webcast, along with accompanying slides and financial information, will be made available from the same location through the end of the year.
Please note: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, that represent the company's current expectations and beliefs. All statements other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws and include, but are not limited to, statements of management's expectations regarding the company's performance, initiatives, growth and product offerings; projections regarding the company's future sales, earnings per share and foreign currency fluctuations; statements of belief; and statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. In some cases, you can identify these statements by forward-looking words such as "believe," "expect," "project," "estimate," "anticipate," "plan," "will," "would," "could," "may," "might," the negative of these words and other similar words.
The forward-looking statements and related assumptions involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and outcomes to differ materially from any forward-looking statements or views expressed herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- any failure of current or planned initiatives or products to generate interest among our sales force and customers and generate sponsoring and selling activities on a sustained basis;
- risk of foreign currency fluctuations and the currency translation impact on the company's business associated with these fluctuations;
- risk that direct selling laws and regulations in any of our markets, including
the United Statesand China, may be modified, interpreted or enforced in a manner that results in negative changes to our business model or negatively impacts our revenue, sales force or business, including through the interruption of sales activities, loss of licenses, imposition of fines, or any other adverse actions or events;
- risks related to accurately predicting, delivering or maintaining sufficient quantities of products to support our planned initiatives or launch strategies, and increased risk of inventory write-offs if we over-forecast demand for a product or change our planned initiatives or launch strategies;
- regulatory risks associated with the company's products, which could require the company to modify its claims or inhibit the company's ability to import or continue selling a product in a market if it is determined to be a medical device or if it is unable to register the product in a timely manner under applicable regulatory requirements;
- adverse publicity related to the company's business, products, industry or any legal actions or complaints by the company's sales force or others;
- risk that litigation, investigations or other legal matters could result in settlements, assessments or damages that significantly affect financial results;
- unpredictable economic conditions and events globally;
- any prospective or retrospective increases in duties on the company's products imported into the company's markets outside of the
United Statesand any adverse results of tax audits or unfavorable changes to tax laws in the company's various markets; and
- continued competitive pressures in the company's markets.
The company's financial performance and the forward-looking statements contained herein are further qualified by a detailed discussion of associated risks set forth in the documents filed by the company with the
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nu-skin-enterprises-reiterates-its-2015-outlook-and-announces-projected-2016-revenue-growth-300188053.html
Investors -- Scott Pond (801) 345-2657, firstname.lastname@example.org, Media -- Kara Schneck (801) 345-2116, email@example.com