What is Nu Skin’s business?
- Nu Skin Enterprises is a global direct selling company that markets premium quality personal care and nutrition products through a global network of active independent distributors and preferred customers.
What is Nu Skin’s Mission and Vision?
- Nu Skin’s mission is to be a force for good throughout the world by empowering people to improve lives with rewarding business opportunities, innovative products, and an enriching, uplifting culture.
- Nu Skin’s vision is to become the world’s leading direct selling company by generating more income for distributors than any other company.
How can I find the biographies for the members of Nu Skin’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee?
What is the exchange and ticker symbol for Nu Skin?
- Nu Skin is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “NUS.”
How can I buy Nu Skin stock?
- Nu Skin common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank, or financial institution that offers brokerage services, or through the stock purchase service of your choice. Nu Skin does not sell stock directly to investors.
Does Nu Skin offer a direct investment plan?
- No, Nu Skin does not offer a direct investment plan. Shares of Nu Skin can be purchased through the stock purchase service of your choice.
Does Nu Skin offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- No, Nu Skin does not offer a dividend reinvestment program.
What is a transfer agent, and who is Nu Skin’s transfer agent?
- Companies that have publicly traded securities typically use transfer agents to keep track of the individuals and entities that own their stocks and bonds. Transfer agents perform three main functions: 1) Issue and cancel certificates to reflect changes in ownership; 2) Act as an intermediary for the company; and 3) Handle lost, destroyed, or stolen certificates.
Nu Skin’s transfer agent is EQ Shareowner Services
EQ Shareowner Services
U.S. and Canada: 1-800-468-9716
Phone numbers for other countries are available at https://www.shareowneronline.com/media/1179/sol-classic-international-access-codes.pdf
What is Nu Skin’s fiscal year-end and expected earnings release cycle?
- Nu Skin’s year-end is December 31st. The earnings release cycle is in accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission requirements of 45 days after the end of the relevant quarter for 10-Q filings, and 90 days after the fiscal year-end for the year-end filing.
How can I access Nu Skin SEC filings?
- Nu Skin SEC filings are posted on this web site. These filings can also be found on the Securities and Exchange Commission website, www.sec.gov.
How can I be made aware of newly released information about Nu Skin (SEC filings, financial statements, annual reports, presentations, press releases, etc.)?
- You can receive email alerts directly to your desktop. You can sign-up and customize your email preferences in the “Email Alerts” section of this website.
How can I request information on Nu Skin to be sent to me via mail?
- You can fill out an information request form in the “Information Request” section of this website.
What is Nu Skin’s CUSIP number?
- Nu Skin’s CUSIP number is 67018T-10-5
How can I contact Nu Skin Investor Relations?
- If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this web site, you may forward your issues and/or concerns to:
Nu Skin Enterprises
75 West Center
Provo, UT 84601