Company NewsView printer-friendly version << Back
New Dual-Action Skin Care Device From Nu Skin Provides Softer, More Radiant Skin In Two Minutes
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8239151-nu-skin-care-device-ageloc-lumispa/
ageLOC LumiSpa simultaneously delivers a skin-perfecting treatment and superior cleansing benefits to reveal smoother, softer skin after just one use. Now Nu Skin customers can be confident that their skin is clean, radiant and always ready for the perfect selfie or spontaneous photo moment.
"The convenience and immediate results of ageLOC LumiSpa make it ideal for today's busy consumer," said CEO
Seven Skin Benefits
Comparable to a facial massage, the ageLOC LumiSpa device uses a patent-pending, counter-rotating action to purify pores by removing dirt, oil, makeup, pollutants and toxins while delivering seven skin benefits that intensify with continued use:
- Purified skin
- Reduced pore appearance
- Refreshed skin
- Improved appearance of volume and density
ageLOC LumiSpa was invented by
Research that influenced the development of ageLOC LumiSpa was named as a "Top 10 Poster" by the
"When it comes to skin care, today's busy consumer is looking for multi-functional products that are simple to use, yet produce results they can see and feel," said Dr.
ageLOC® LumiSpa® System
The ageLOC LumiSpa system includes:
- The ageLOC LumiSpa device: ageLOC LumiSpa is a waterproof, handheld personal skin care device and comes with a charging base. ageLOC LumiSpa treatment heads move at the precise frequency, validated by clinical studies, to promote superior cleansing and skin renewal for a healthy and refreshed appearance.
- Silicone treatment heads: ageLOC LumiSpa features two treatment heads — normal and firm. The nonabrasive silicone surface is more gentle and hygienic than brushes commonly used with other devices. Each head has a projected life of three months and is embedded with antimicrobial silver.
- ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleansers: The ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleansers optimize the effectiveness of the device by enabling precise cushioning, cleansing and interaction with the skin. The cleansers — which come in five formulations for skin that is dry, normal to combination, oily, sensitive and acne-prone — contain
Nu Skin'sproprietary ageLOC ingredient blend. The various treatment cleansers also contain popular natural ingredients that may include:
- Japanese knotweed to help reduce oil productio
- Extract from pomegranate and rhododendron for antioxidant protection
- Milk thistle and nannochloropsis oculata extract (an algae extract) to help maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier
The ageLOC LumiSpa starter kit includes an ageLOC LumiSpa device, treatment head, treatment cleanser, charging base, power cord, quick start guide and a user's manual. It is now available in the U.S. for
Founded more than 30 years ago,
Please Note: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended that represent the company's current expectations and beliefs. All statements other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws and include, but are not limited to, statements of management's expectations regarding future product launches and the benefits of LumiSpa. The forward-looking statements and related assumptions involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and outcomes to differ materially from any forward-looking statements or views expressed herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, decisions on the timing of product launches due to changed circumstances or other factors, and quality control problems or other issues that prevent LumiSpa from providing its intended benefits. The company's financial performance and the forward-looking statements contained herein are further qualified by a detailed discussion of associated risks set forth in the documents filed by the company with the
Find us on Social Media
Media, email@example.com, (801) 345-6397; Investors, firstname.lastname@example.org, (801) 345-3577